The Protect staking plan enables placing different stakes depending on the horse winning odds. It allows protecting the betting bank by lowering the stakes as winning odds increase. It offers an additional safety by setting a maximum stake that can be wagered. There is a complete freedom to adjust the settings in order to meet different betting strategies.
The following parameters can be configured in this staking plan:
- Maximum stake = X% of Y bank: the value of the maximum stake that can be wagered expressed as percent of the bank.
- X: the percent value.
- Y: the type of bank to which the percent value is applied:
- initial: the percent value is applied to initial bank.
- current: the percent value is applied to current bank.
- highest: the percent value is applied to highest bank.
- Percent of maximum stake to bet for each price range: specifies the stake to place for each winning odds range. The left column contains the price ranges. The right column specifies the stakes to place expressed as percent of maximum stake.
Protect Staking Plan Example
Let’s assume the following settings:
- Initial bank: £200
- Maximum stake = 2% of current bank
- Price ranges and corresponding stakes:
- 1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 4.5
- total stake is 70% of maximum stake
- maximum stake is £4
- total stake is £2.8
- bet wins and the profit is £9.8
- current bank is £209.8
- 1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 3.5
- total stake is 80% of maximum stake
- maximum stake is £4.2
- total stake is £3.36
- bet losses and the loss is £3.36
- current bank is £206.44
- 1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 5.5
- total stake is 60% of maximum stake
- maximum stake is £4.13
- total stake is £2.48
- bet wins and the profit is £11.16
- current bank is £217.6