With Percentage staking plan a fixed percent of the bank is wagered. The percent value can be applied to initial, current or highest bank. If the initial bank is used the stake will have a constant value.
If the current bank is selected the stake will increase after a win and decrease after a loss. When the highest bank is chosen the stake will not change after a loss, but will increase after a win in case the current bank reaches a new maximum value.
The following parameters can be configured in this staking plan:
- Percent of X bank to bet: the percent of bank which is wagered. The parameter X can have the following values:
- initial: the percent value is applied to initial bank.
- current: the percent value is applied to current bank.
- highest: the percent value is applied to highest bank.
- Use dutching to calculate stake when multiple selections qualify: this option applies dutching algorithm to split the total stake among multiple selections in a race. If the option is not used the total stake is placed for each qualified selection.
Let’s assume the following settings:
- Initial bank: £200
- Percent of current bank to bet: 2
- Use dutching to calculate stake when multiple selections qualify: not checked
- 1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 5
- total stake is £4
- bet wins and the profit is £16
- current bank is £216
- 1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 3
- total stake is £4.32
- bet losses and the loss is £4.32
- current bank is £211.68
1 selection qualifies at decimal odds of 4
- total stake is £4.23
- bet wins and the profit is £12.69
- current bank is £224.37