Lay HiPro86 SP4 Staking Plan
In Lay HiPro86 SP4 staking plan the betting sequence starts with an initial stake equal to a fixed percent of the bank. The percent value can be applied to initial, current or highest bank. As long as no loss occurs, the staking plan moves to a new betting sequence after each race.
- Recovery Cycle 1: when the initial loss occurs, the betting sequence enters the first recovery cycle. The race deficit is divided in 4 and the result is added to the initial stake. The sum represents the total stake for each of the next 4 races. If a new loss exists in the next 3 races, the second recovery cycle begins. If the loss occurs in the 4th race or the profit/loss is positive in all 4 races, a new betting sequence begins.
- Recovery Cycle 2: the deficit of the last race is divided in 4. The result is added to the initial stake and the sum represents the total stake for each of the next 4 races. If another loss occurs or the profit/loss is positive in all these 4 races, a new betting sequence starts.
During the recovery cycles, when multiple selections qualify for the race the total stake is split equally among the qualified selections.
The initial stake is updated at the beginning of every betting sequence.
The following parameters can be configured in this staking plan:
- Initial stake = X% of Y bank: the value of the initial stake expressed as percent of the bank.
- X: the percent value.
- Y: the type of bank to which the percent value is applied:
- initial: the percent value is applied to initial bank.
- current: the percent value is applied to current bank.
- highest: the percent value is applied to highest bank.
- While not in recovery, split total stake when multiple selections qualify: this option splits the total stake equally among multiple selections in a race. If the option is not used the total stake is placed for each qualified selection. This setting applies only when the betting sequence is not in any of the recovery cycles.